WHAT'S A FUNCTION?
|Table of Contents
GRAPHITI - introductory coordinate geometry, point generation, distance, functions
- page 10, "Finally ... Functions"
-- an introduction to functions as a direct consequence of operations
- Functions & Operations
-- a page that computes & illustrate how functions work
- Additional Notes
- inverse.gsp - -- take an inverse of an invertable function, horizontal & vertical line tests, includes arcfunctions
- Important Functions & Their Inverses as a Graph & a Calculator Button
- Take the inverse of 4 different functions
- Take an inverse function using words or order of operations, graphically, or symbolically
- algebraically & graphically taking an inverse
- Take an inverse in Each of the Math Class Language Families
- Library of Functions
-- graphs, descriptions, information about specific functions
Precalc & Calc Function Summaries, Summary Worksheets, and Collected Images
This page is from Exploring Functions Throught
the Use of Manipulatives (ISBN: 0-9623593-3-5).
You are hereby granted permission to make ONE printed copy of this page
and its picture(s) for your PERSONAL and not-for-profit use. YOU MAY NOT MAKE
ANY ADDITIONAL COPIES OF THIS PAGE, ITS PICTURE(S), ITS SOUND CLIP(S), OR ITS ANIMATED
GIFS WITHOUT PERMISSION.
© 2009, 2019, 2020, 2021 Agnes Azzolino