- Construct/Generate the stuff you wish to put in a table (measurements, function values).
- List the measurements.
- Select the measures, the input for the table.
- Select in the Number Menu the action Tabluate.
A table of 1 row is produced.
- If the figure is moved while the table is hghlighted, the measures change.
- Under Edit Menu, Properties, be sure "Track Changing Values in Last Row" is NOT checked.
- Move the stuff to change measure. To create a next row with the newest data, click twice on the highlighted table.
- Ctrl + E, will also add a next row.
- To delete the last row, Shift + Click + a second Click.