- You must Create then Edit the program before you run it.
- 1st: Press [PRGM], [NEW], 1:Create New
- 2nd: On Name=, type the name using the [ALPHA] shift key and the desired letters.
- Note that the curser is already in the [ALPHA] mode.
- 3rd: In editing mode, find programing keys in [PRGM] [CTL] and [I/O] and [EXEC].
is not a programming key but the [STO] button.
- All the info you really need is G, H, I.
With this X and Y can be computed even if program crashes because of coincident or parallel lines.
- Computing X and Y is just to make the user's life easier.
That's what programming if for.
- In summary,
- (C*E-B*F)/(A*E-B*D) is G/I is X
- (A*F-C*D)/(A*E-B*D) is H/I is Y