| || |
- 1 hour/day, 4 days/week, 2 semesters
- fewer pages of notes -- 2-4/day
- fewer examples
- Internet connection and graphics always available and used if needed.
- RERUNS of previous day or days are possible because prof's lecture notes are projectable.
- No textbook. "Extensive" notes/resource material exists on the
- No textbook. Prof & students write the homework assignment or the prof has preprepared sheet or
- Talking, among students, between problems ---
Discuss This With Your Partner
- First exposure is almost always informally in the
- Word problems are read to students first, rather than reading the printed version first
- Distance problems introduced with fingers drawing paths in the air.
- Early brief intro to important ideas, then, return to topic at hand.
- Creation component occurs early and often.