FINALLY PLEASE READILY EXCUSE MY DEAR AUNT SALLY
- page 8b, PLEASE, READILY EXCUSE MY DEAR AUNT SALLY Printable Page
|There Are Two Versions of This Page.
The Evalution Version, the last page, is used to
check answers and look at work.
The Printable Version, this page, is a clean copy
for pencil & paper work.
|"Please answer these questions."
1. State the Order of Operations.
- 4. Create your own expressions then,
- Use this A-Number-to-a-Power-Calculator to practice
-       raising positive and negatives to different powers.
- 5. Simplify. - 4 + 2 - 6 + 5 - 5²
- 6. Simplify.  ( - 4 x ( - 3 + 4)³ + 15 ÷ (-3) + 2) x (- 2)
- 7. Simplify.
- the cube root of twenty-seven decreased by four to the one-half power
- 10.   Write an arithmetic expression then simplify.
- six increased by double the
of the opposite of two
© 2005, Agnes Azzolino