- Name _____________________________________
- Human Body with Metric Dimensions
- © 2000,
1. At the left is a snapshot of Leonardo da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man."
You will need to click on the snapshot for an enlargement.
-       Once you have the enlargement in view, use your measuring tape
to measure then record dimensions. You need not even make a copy.
-       Include measurements for:
- standing height
- top of head to shoulders length
- head-to-waist length
- waist-to-feet length
- shoulder-to-crotch length
- crotch-to-knee length
- knee to feet length
-       On a paper grocery bag, or taped together sheets of paper,
or a large sheet of paper use these measurements to create your own
"stick figure" which is 45 cm tall.
-       You will be graded on accuracy of the entire figure, not just these dimensions.