:Input "A", A
:Input "B", B
:Input "C", C
:Input "D", D
- Input and Disp (for display) are found in the I/O (for Input/Output Menu of the Prgm menu)
See the back of your text book for sample programs and learn the command INPUT
- The arrow indicates the STORE button
- Edit, write the code on this paper & show your prof
- your calculator with program entitled SLOP for slope.
- It must:
- 1) ask for and input two ordered pairs which name points,
- 2) computes the slope of the line connecting the points,
- 3) display this slope.
- 4) compute the distance between the two points,
- 5) display this distance.