http://www.mathnstuff.com/math/calc/cqb34.htm © 2003
- 34. Errors occur most often when a calc student completes the
algebraic evaluation necessary after the calculus of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus is completed.
- A calculator function decreases these errors IF A CONSTANT IS THE DESIRED RESULT.
- If a nonconstant function is one of the limits of integration, the calculator does not help.
- The function is summarized below.
- In [MATH], [NUM] the 9th functions is fnInt(expression,variable,lowerlimit,upperlimit).
- Create and answer your own definite integral. Show paper and pencil work and state answer.
- Perhaps use this function to assist you.