http://www.mathnstuff.com/math/calc/cqb33.htm © 2003
- 1st: A function, its definite integral and its derivative
have a special relationship expressed by the Second Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- In ONE equation, the SECOND Fund. Theorem, relates all THREE functions.
- State the Second Fundamental Theorem of Calc as related on page 282 of the text.
- 2nd: Often the derivative of a function has been called the slope function for that function.
- The antiderivative -- specifically the indefinite integral -- may be called the accumulator function.
- Explain this use.