- Name ______________________
- www.mathnstuff.com/math/algebra/copix/a2q5.htm draw © 2004, A2
- 1. - 4. Designing A Picture
- Demonstrate your mastery of the circle, ellipse, parabola, hyperbola, square root and
other functions (including half circles) and things (half-planes) their graphs,
and their symbolic expressions. Do this by creating an original and mathematically correct picture and set of
expressions (with restrictions if needed).
- The picture must use graphs of functions as its component parts and
must represent something recognizable to the instructor.
- The set of expressions, with domain and/or range restrictions, must,
when graphed, produce the picture.
- It is suggested that once you have completed your design and
generating expressions, you have another person review and correct your work.
- Click on the graph paper below to print a copy of just the graph paper.